Adapted from Southern Living. A hearty chicken salad that uses fresh vegetables.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken in half
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped purple onion
- 1/2 cup commercial Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon beau monde seasoning
- 1Cook spaghetti by following the package directions; drain.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, add the spaghetti and the next 5 ingredients; stir to combine.
- 3In a small bowl, mix together the salad dressing and the remaining ingredients; stir to combine.
- 4Pour drssing mixture over the spaghetti mixture; toss to coat.
- 5Adjust seasoning to taste.
- 6Cover and chill; toss before serving.
- 7**Note--addmore Italian dressing if needed.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Spaghetti Salad
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 442.8
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 52.5 mg
- Sodium 554.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 27.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beau monde seasoning