Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Adapted from Southern Living. A hearty chicken salad that uses fresh vegetables.
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken in half
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup chopped purple onion
- 1⁄2 cup commercial Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon beau monde seasoning
- Cook spaghetti by following the package directions; drain.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the spaghetti and the next 5 ingredients; stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, mix together the salad dressing and the remaining ingredients; stir to combine.
- Pour drssing mixture over the spaghetti mixture; toss to coat.
- Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Cover and chill; toss before serving.
- **Note--addmore Italian dressing if needed.
This salad reminded me of my pasta salad I make but different ingredients.The beau monde seasoning really gave it a nice flavor along with the other seasonings. I did have to add more Italian dressing cause it seemed a bit to dry for us. Thanks for sharing your recipe!