This is a recipe I got from a cook who made this for my teacher friends at an Elementary School in Bryan, TX. Every time the cooks made it the teachers lined up like pigs to the trough. It is pure comfort food. You can easily reduce the fat by using low fat soups and cheeses like I do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1 (4 ounce) jar sliced pimento pepper, drained
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1/4-1/2 lb processed cheese (Velveeta, 1/2 inch cubes)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 11.) Cook pasta in large pot of boiling water until al dente.
- 22.) Saute onion, celery, and bell pepper in 1 tsp oil until tender.
- 33.) Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Stir gently to combine.
- 44.) Pour mixture into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking pan. You can freeze it at this point to cook at a later date.
- 55.) Bake covered with foil @ 350 degrees F. for 15 minutes.
- 66.) Uncover and continue baking additional 15 minutes.
- 77.) Remove from oven and rest 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Spaghetti OAMC
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.8
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 53.6 mg
- Sodium 1172.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 22.7 g