Recipe by Suzanne S.
Old recipe from our church ladies. Don't know if I'll sub that cheese whiz, but it is shelf stable, so it's good to have on hand.
- 1 cooked chicken (or 3-4 breasts)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of celery soup
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Cheese Whiz
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 1 lb spaghetti, cooked in broth
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine soups, cheese whiz, broth and milk in large microwave safe bowl. Mix and heat on high for 3 minutes, or til cheese melts. Stir then add noodles and chicken. Pour into greased 9 x 13 pan and top with grated cheese. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or til set.