Recipe by GibbyLou
Yet another variation of a chicken and spaghetti casserole. I originally got this recipe off the WW website.
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and chopped (about 3 1/2 cups)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (reduced-fat)
- 4 ounces light sour cream
- 4 ounces diced green chilies
- 4 ounces picante sauce
- 16 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti according to package.
- Brown and dice chicken.
- In a large bowl mix 1 cup cheese and the remaining ingredients.
- Add cooked spaghetti to the bowl and mix.
- Transfer to a Pam sprayed 9x13 casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.