Recipe by jamesnlisa
Vvery simple and delicious chicken spaghetti. Great for potlucks or a quick weeknight dinner.
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, low sodium
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded (keep out 1/2 for topping)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl (keep out 1/2 of cheese for topping).
- Transfer to casserole dish and bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and bake for additional 15 minutes.