1/2 Photos of Chicken Spaghetti (Baked Spaghetti)
1 hr 20 mins
mammamia #2's Note:
I have searched for years for a chicken spaghetti recipe that my children liked; most were too runny. This is a casserole with a bit of heat from the Rotel tomatoes. Even my flavor/cooking challenged eldest daughter loves this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb cooked spaghetti
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (10 ounce) cans original Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 (1 3/8 ounce) packages mccormick's spaghetti sauce mix (dry in envelope)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper (I used more, and even added some red bell pepper just because I had some on hand)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (I use about 3/4 c)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 5 chicken breasts, boiled and cut into bite sized pieces (could use thighs and breasts)
- 1Break spaghetti in half or thirds, and cook spaghetti and drain.
- 2Mix with rest of ingredients EXCEPT cheese.
- 3Spread in large, sprayed pan.
- 4Distribute cheese over top.
- 5Bake at 350 covered for 45 minutes, uncovered for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Spaghetti (Baked Spaghetti)
Serving Size: 1 (355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.6
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 72.8 mg
- Sodium 1058.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 28.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
spaghetti sauce mix