Kim D.'s Note:
This chicken casserole is really good! I found it in Sandra Lee's Semi Homemade Magazine and decided to use fresh onions and garlic and I left the sliced almonds off the top. So here is my version on her recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package Velveeta cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package thin spaghetti
- 1 (14 ounce) bag frozen baby broccoli florets, thawed
- 2 1/2 cups cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cook spaghetti according to package directions and drain.
- 3While spaghetti is cooking, heat oil in a non-stick skillet.
- 4Add onions and garlic to the skillet and saute until onion is tender.
- 5Add Velveeta, celery soup, and simmer until cheese is melted.
- 6Add drained spaghetti, cooked chicken, broccoli, and red pepper flakes.
- 7Heat until heated through.
- 8Spray a 9X13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 9Pour spaghetti mixture into prepared baking dish.
- 10Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- 11Bake for about 20-25 minutes until cheese is melted and begins to bubble.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Spaghetti Bake - Sandra Lee
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 579.9
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 85.0 mg
- Sodium 1345.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 31.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: