Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This chicken casserole is really good! I found it in Sandra Lee's Semi Homemade Magazine and decided to use fresh onions and garlic and I left the sliced almonds off the top. So here is my version on her recipe.
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package Velveeta cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package thin spaghetti
- 1 (14 ounce) bagfrozen baby broccoli florets, thawed
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions and drain.
- While spaghetti is cooking, heat oil in a non-stick skillet.
- Add onions and garlic to the skillet and saute until onion is tender.
- Add Velveeta, celery soup, and simmer until cheese is melted.
- Add drained spaghetti, cooked chicken, broccoli, and red pepper flakes.
- Heat until heated through.
- Spray a 9X13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour spaghetti mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes until cheese is melted and begins to bubble.