1/1 Photo of Chicken Spaghetti Bake
This is a variation of a recipe I found online. I use fat free cheeses to reduce fat/calories but to keep a cheesy flavor in the dish. When cooking chicken - use cooking spray rather than oil/butter to keep calories/fat lower.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook spaghetti and chicken separately - set aside.
- 3Mix broth, mushroom soup and tomatoes.
- 4Grease casserole dish with cooking spray.
- 5Layer ingredients - spaghetti, kraft singles, chichen, ricotta, tomatoe mixture. Make two layers.
- 6Bake 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Spaghetti Bake
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.6
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 36.5 mg
- Sodium 558.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 26.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free ricotta cheese
low-fat cream of mushroom soup