- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 4 small chicken breasts, cut up
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 sliced yellow squash
- 1 sliced zucchini
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
- hot cooked spaghetti
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle chicken generously with salt and pepper, place in bottom of crockpot.
- For sauce, combine tomato sauce, tomato paste, water, garlic powder, oregano, lemon-pepper salt, and sugar.
- Pour sauce over chicken, add squash, zucchini, and mushrooms.
- Stir well, cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Serve chicken and sauce over hot cooked spaghetti.