Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great casserole for company or potlucks! Simple and easy!!!!!!!
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 2 cans cream of celery soup
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 (7 ounce) cansswanson cooked chicken breasts
- 2 lbs Velveeta cheese
- Cook spaghetti; drain.
- Add soup, chicken, and milk.
- Pour into 9x13 greased baking dish.
- Slice velveeta and lay on top of spaghetti mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 mins (until cheese melts).
this is one of my favorites. Only thing different I did was add a can of peas to the mix. Ooooo and I cover it with shredded cheddar cheese instead of velveeta. I keep one of these in the freezer made up to the cook point all the time so it can just be popped in the over and yummmmmmm
quick and easy, tasty and filling, my family loved it.
This was just what I needed tonight- FAST&EASY plus GREAT TASTE!! I added garlic powder and italian seasoning. My 14yo DD was trying to figure out how many "stars to an infinity power" I could give this!LOL ;o) *UPDATE* 5/2013- I added green onions tonight, which were excellent.