Recipe by Sheri Sheering
I'm not real sure where I got this recipe from, but it looked so good I clipped it. I finally made it and boy, was it a hit. The whole family loved it! Next time I make it I'm going to add veggies so I have a one-dish meal.
- 3 cups cooked chicken
- 1 (12 ounce) package thin spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimiento
- 1 (28 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups Velveeta cheese (or similar product)
- salt and pepper
- cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large saucepan, cook chicken in boiling water until done.
- Drain, saving water.
- Chop chicken into small pieces.
- Add spaghetti to chicken water and cook until done, following directions on package.
- In another pan, melt butter and sauté celery and onion.
- Stir in pimento.
- Add chicken, soup, milk, Velveeta, salt and pepper.
- Drain spaghetti and add to chicken mixture.
- Pour into a greased 9-by-13 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle Cheddar on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes.