1 hr 5 mins
My adaptation of a recipe on the Deepsouthdish site. This thickens up as it sits and tastes even better the next day. You can reserve some of the cheese and sprinkle it on top if that's what you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 10 3/4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 14 1/2 ounces diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray a 13 x 9 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Cook onion and garlic in butter until soft.
- 4In a large bowl, mix the soup, tomatoes, salt, pepper, chicken broth, onion, garlic, and cheese.
- 5Stir in the chicken and spaghetti.
- 6Add more salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Pour into the baking dish, cover, and cook for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.9
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 59.6 mg
- Sodium 723.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 22.5 g