Recipe by Laura O.
My adaptation of a recipe on the Deepsouthdish site. This thickens up as it sits and tastes even better the next day. You can reserve some of the cheese and sprinkle it on top if that's what you like.
- 1 lb angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 14 1⁄2 ounces diced tomatoes, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 13 x 9 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook onion and garlic in butter until soft.
- In a large bowl, mix the soup, tomatoes, salt, pepper, chicken broth, onion, garlic, and cheese.
- Stir in the chicken and spaghetti.
- Add more salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour into the baking dish, cover, and cook for 45 minutes.