Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A yummy Cheese creation. A true comfort food.
- 3 cups cooked chicken breasts (I use chicken tenders)
- 1 (12 ounce) package thin spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon diced pimento
- 1 (28 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups Velveeta cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large saucepan cook chickin in boiling water until done. Drain saving water. Chop chicken into small pieces. Add spagehetti to boiling chicken water and cook until done(following directions on package) In another pan melt butter and saute celery and onion. Stir in pimento, Add chicken, soup milk chopped velveeta, salt and pepper stir melting velveeta. Drain Spaghetti and add chicken mixture . Pour into a 9x13 baking pan sprinkle cheddar on top bake 20 minutes melting cheese.