Top Review by Clifford Boren
Great recipe, Joy. The only change I made was to add a couple pinches of dried red chili flakes. It was really easy, and tasted terrific. I think I diced the chicken a little too big this time, so next time will make a smaller dice.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) can no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon oregano
- 1⁄2 tablespoon basil
- olive oil
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, brown chicken, onion, and garlic in olive oil.
- Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and spices; bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer to thicken.
- Serve over hot cooked angel hair pasta.
- Note: I like less sauce and more chicken.
- You could use only l chicken breast half and this recipe would be saucier.