Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A little spicy chicken, cheese and pasta.
- 5 boneless chicken breasts or 1 whole chicken
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 medium diced onion
- 1 (14 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 6 chicken bouillon cubes
- In large pot put chicken and cover with water.
- Bring to boil then simmer 1 hour-1 1/2 hours until tender.
- Remove from pot and cool. Reserve water.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta in chicken water. Drain.
- Pull chicken apart in pieces.
- Saute onion in butter.
- In pot add chicken, butter with onion, spaghetti, tomatoes and cheese. Stir until cheese melts.
- Put in 9x13 pan and bake at 350 for 20 minutes covered.