Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A little spicy chicken, cheese and pasta.
Make and share this Chicken Spaghetti recipe from Food.com.
- In large pot put chicken and cover with water.
- Bring to boil then simmer 1 hour-1 1/2 hours until tender.
- Remove from pot and cool. Reserve water.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta in chicken water. Drain.
- Pull chicken apart in pieces.
- Saute onion in butter.
- In pot add chicken, butter with onion, spaghetti, tomatoes and cheese. Stir until cheese melts.
- Put in 9x13 pan and bake at 350 for 20 minutes covered.