2 hrs 30 mins
red and white kitchen's Note:
A little spicy chicken, cheese and pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large pot put chicken and cover with water.
- 2Bring to boil then simmer 1 hour-1 1/2 hours until tender.
- 3Remove from pot and cool. Reserve water.
- 4Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 5Cook pasta in chicken water. Drain.
- 6Pull chicken apart in pieces.
- 7Saute onion in butter.
- 8In pot add chicken, butter with onion, spaghetti, tomatoes and cheese. Stir until cheese melts.
- 9Put in 9x13 pan and bake at 350 for 20 minutes covered.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 511.2
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 98.9 mg
- Sodium 1171.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 28.4 g