Recipe by Kevin Young
Good dish, easy to cook. Great for potlucks.
Top Review by LiisaN
My husband and I loved this...the kids - well weren't quite as thrilled about it...which surprised me..since they like hot salsa - as if it's going out of style! I will make this again, because it was easy and tasted wonderful! I also think this would adapt well for potlucks at work! Thanks for posting!
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1 (15 ounce) can rotel
- 1 (15 ounce) can cheese soup
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- boil chicken approximately 45 minutes or long enough to easily shred, and set aside to cool down.
- When cool enough, shred into coarse pieces.
- Cook the spaghetti in the same water as the chicken according to pakcage directions.
- Mix together chicken, spaghetti, and all other ingredients except cheese and place in a 13 x 11 baking dish.
- Bake covered 20-30 minutes at 400.
- Remove and cover with cheese.
- Bake uncovered another 5 minutes.