1 hr 15 mins
Nancy Sneed's Note:
Comfort food that serves a bunch so invite lots of friends or family to help eat it. Freezes very well so you can separate it into several meals if you have a small family or 2 really good sized ones for a family of 4 or 5. Prep time includes boiling the chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 frying chicken (boiled, boned and shredded or cut into bite sized pieces)
- 1 lb thin spaghetti
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes (tomatoes with onions and peppers)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/4 lb butter or 1/4 lb margarine
- 1 (14 ounce) can early june peas
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1Boil chicken in water until done.
- 2Bone the chicken and tear or cut into bite size pieces; set aside.
- 3Sauté onion in one stick of butter until clear.
- 4Add in the Rotal tomatoes.
- 5Meanwhile boil the spaghetti in the broth from cooking the chicken.
- 6Melt the cheese.
- 7Mix the chicken, the spaghetti including the liquid it was cooked in, onion, peas and Velveeta together.
- 8Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 9Put into a large casserole which has been sprayed with Pam or oiled to prevent sticking.
- 10Spoon the mushroom soup over and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 524.6
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 107.7 mg
- Sodium 780.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 30.0 g