Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a kid friendly meal that my husband loves too. Major staple in our family.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts, boiled and separated into bite size pieces
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes, with juices
- 1 (16 ounce) box thin spaghetti, cooked (boil in water that the chicken was boiled in, for extra flavor)
- 0.5 (10 7/8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup or 0.5 (10 7/8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- Sauté onion, bell pepper and garlic with some salt and pepper until soft.
- Put into a 9x13-inch casserole or cake pan.
- Add cooked chicken pieces.
- Cut up cheese into smaller pieces and add to casserole dish.
- Add Rotel and condensed soup to pan.
- Add cooked spaghetti.
- Stir and start to mix (it won't mix very well at this point).
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes than remove and stir.
- Bake for 10 more minutes and remove and stir.
- Bake for 10 more minutes and remove.
- Serve with garlic bread and salad for a kid friendly meal.
This is absolutely great and so easy!! After trying it the first time, I decided to add 2 cans of Rotel instead of 1 and we really liked it like that, it zips it up a bit more.
This is a great recipe! So easy! I did add bacon though. We add bacon to everything!!
This is a wonderful dish!! I cooked my chicken the night before to save time (and boiled the spaghetti noodles in plain water). I also went a little light on the cheese. It was great! So easy to pull together too. I've already recommended it to others!