Recipe by Deanne McKissick
This is a kid friendly meal that my husband loves too. Major staple in our family.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts, boiled and separated into bite size pieces
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes, with juices
- 1 (16 ounce) box thin spaghetti, cooked (boil in water that the chicken was boiled in, for extra flavor)
- 0.5 (10 7/8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup or 0.5 (10 7/8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté onion, bell pepper and garlic with some salt and pepper until soft.
- Put into a 9x13-inch casserole or cake pan.
- Add cooked chicken pieces.
- Cut up cheese into smaller pieces and add to casserole dish.
- Add Rotel and condensed soup to pan.
- Add cooked spaghetti.
- Stir and start to mix (it won't mix very well at this point).
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes than remove and stir.
- Bake for 10 more minutes and remove and stir.
- Bake for 10 more minutes and remove.
- Serve with garlic bread and salad for a kid friendly meal.