- 3 ounces Velveeta reduced fat cheese product
- 1 (10 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 4 1⁄2 ounces green chilies, chopped
- 8 ounces cooked chicken
- 3 cups cooked spaghetti or 4 1⁄2 ounces spaghetti
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper (cooked with spaghetti)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Velveeta cheese with cream of mushroom soup and chilies and heat. The cheese will melt without sticking.
- Add cooked chicken, cooked spaghetti, onion, and bell pepper.
- Pour into sprayed 13" x 9" dish; cover with foil.
- Bake until heated thoroughly, approximately 10 minutes at 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Serve immediately.