- 1 chicken
- 1 onion
- 2 -3 stalks celery
- salt & pepper
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can mushroom soup
- Velveeta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil chicken with onion, celery, salt and pepper until chicken is done.
- Take chicken out of broth and remove from bone, while spaghetti is cooking in broth until done.
- Put deboned chicken back in with spaghetti and broth.
- Add cans of cream of chicken and cream of mushroom soup.
- Add Velveeta cheese to taste.
- Serve hot.