Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple, easy and delicious
- 3 cups chicken meat, cooked and cubed
- 1 (12 ounce) package thin spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon pimiento, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups Velveeta cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large saucepan, cook chicken in boiling water until done.
- Drain, saving water.
- Add spaghetti to chicken water, cook until done.
- Chop chicken into small pieces.
- In another pan, melt butter and saute celery and onion.
- Stir in pimento.
- Add chicken, soup, milk, velveeta, salt and pepper.
- Pour into greased 9x13 baking dish. Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake 20 minutes.