1 hr 20 mins
This recipe was in the Brunswick Electric "Watts Cooking" pamphlet last year. I've modified it some. A rich and creamy sauce that tastes like chicken pot pie. Hmmm... just try it and see. Oh, it makes alot. Bon Appetit!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 whole roasting chicken, cooked and de-boned, then tear into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup celery, diced fine
- 1 medium onion, diced fine
- 1 red bell pepper, diced fine
- 1 (28 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can Swanson chicken broth, plus extra cup
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1 (8 ounce) bag mild cheddar cheese, shredded fine
- 1 lb spaghetti, cooked al dente, and set aside in some cool water
- 1For the chicken, I buy a rotissirie chicken from my local supermarket, it's easier. Then debone and shred into bite size pieces or smaller. Set aside in large bowl.
- 2In a medium saucepan, add celery,onion,bell pepper,and broth. Bring to a boil then simmer til vegetables are tender.
- 3Add soup,the extra cup of broth and stir til heated and blended.
- 4Next add the bag of cheese and stir til melted and blended.Remove from heat.
- 5Pour sauce mixture over chicken in lg. bowl and stir well.Add drained spaghetti to chicken sauce and stir til well mixed.
- 6Spray a 13 by 9 pan with PAM,then pour spaghetti inches Cover with foil and bake in a preheated oven of 325 degrees for 45 minutes. Remove and serve with buttered biscuits.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (421 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1045.8
- Calories from Fat 413
- Total Fat 45.8 g
- Saturated Fat 18.9 g
- Cholesterol 114.1 mg
- Sodium 2568.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 105.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 50.3 g