Recipe by petallips
Easy to make. Fast and delicious. When I make this I definately have no leftovers.
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1⁄4 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 (5 ounce) cans chicken
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
- 2 ounces chopped pimiento
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1⁄2 lb cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil spaghetti with garlic salt. Drain and set aside.
- Saute onion and bell pepper in butter.
- Combine chicken, soup, pepper and onion, and pimiento. Add spaghetti; mix well.
- Place into casserole dish, melt bullion cubes in hot water and pour over mixture.
- Cover with cheese and bake at 350 for 15 min or until cheese is melted.