Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A nice and light summer meal.
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 cups cubed peeled cucumbers
- 1⁄2 cup sliced red onion
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 ripe tomatoes, cored and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup grated peeled cucumber
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Combine 1 teaspoon garlic and the next 6 ingredients ( 1 teaspoon garlic through Chicken breast) in a large ziploc, seal, and marinate for 20 minutes.
- Remove chicken from bag and grill or broil chicken 5 minutes on each side or until done.
- Cut chicken into 1 inch pieces.
- Combine chicken,cubed cucumber,and the next 4 ingredients (cucumber through tomatoes) in a large serving bowl. Combine yogurt and remaining ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Pour over chicken mixture, or serve on the the side.
- Goes well with sliced pita wedges.