- 1 cooked boneless skinless chicken breast (I use Chicken Souvlaki Wrap)
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sauteed onion (optional)
- 2 (10 inch) whole wheat tortillas (may use smaller, just use less of the ingredients)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray skillet with cooking spray or lightly coat it with oil and heat to medium high.
- Lightly brown one side of the tortilla and set to the side.
- Re oil or spray pan and place un toasted tortilla in the pan and top with cheeses and chicken, then place toasted tortilla on top.
- Continue cooking until cheese is melted and warmed.
- Slice into wedges and serve with tzatziki sauce.
- •or if you don't like waiting over the stove top, you may bake at 400° for about 10 minutes.