Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Modified p90x recipe
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 whole wheat pita bread
- 1 1⁄2 ounces low-fat feta cheese, crumbled or 1 1⁄2 ounces cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 lemon wedge
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- splash olive oil
- Marinade chicken overnight (or as short or long as you like).
- Grill or bake chicken breast in Pyrex dish at 350 degrees for approximately 20 minutes.
- Cool chicken and cube into 1-inch pieces.
- Place in pita and add all other ingredients.
- Squeeze lemon over top.