Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These kebabs are amazingly tender, even though it uses skinless chicken breasts. I served them with recipe number 214504 (Greek rice pilaf, although I add a chicken stock cube to that), tzatziki, fried mushrooms and grilled pitta bread. The kebabs are low fat, but you would never know it!
- Cube the chicken. I usually cut each breast into 5 pieces.
- In a large non metallic bowl put the yoghurt, honey, olive oil, oregano, lemon juice and garlic salt and mix well to combine.
- Add the cubed chicken and mix well again. The chicken now needs to be left to marinate. I usually put the meat and the marinade into a large freezer bag to ensure it is really covered. Marinate in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- When you are ready to cook, thread the chicken cubes onto skewers, about 5 pieces per skewer. Remember if you are using wooden skewers to soak them first so they don't burn.
- Grill under a medium grill until each side is browned. Cut one piece of the chicken in half to ensure it is cooked through. These can also be cooked on the BBQ.
A great recipe but I went for the full fat greek yogurt!! We did ours on the bbq