Recipe by tria119
Growing up I watched my mom make these great enchiladas. They have always been my favorite dish, and now that I make them. I find it inexpensive, easy and still great.
- 2 lbs chicken
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cansof regular size Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 (4 ounce) cans green chilies
- 32 ounces corn tortillas
- 2 (8 ounce) bags cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil chicken till cooked.
- Shred it to fine pieces.
- Heat chicken, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, green chilies all together.
- Save chicken broth, dip corn tortillas in chicken broth till soft.
- Lay them in deep pan large enough for about 3 to 4 layers.
- Start with your first layer of corn tortillas cover bottom of pan.
- Top it with the mixture of cream of chicken, chicken, sour cream, and green chillies; spread that all over.
- Top it with cheese.
- Now you are just going to repeat the process, by putting the next layer of corn tortillas on top of the mixture and cheese, and then put the mixture and cheese on the tortillas again.
- Continue as many times to fill the pan. Make sure the last layer is topped with a lot of cheese.
- Then just stick in the oven for about 15 - 20 min and its ready.