Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
So hearty and warm...! Melts your worries away !
- 2 quarts chicken stock
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked white rice
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- salt and pepper
- To the chicken stock, add the carrots, rice, and cubed cooked chicken.
- Simmer over a low heat for about 20 minutes or until the carrots and rice are cooked.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
So simple but yet so yummy. I just added frozen veggies to the chicken stock, chicken and rice. I also added a few tbsp of lime juice for a yummy kick!
I made this last night, and it was wonderful. I used carrots, broccoli, and corn, though. It's just one of those "make you feel good" soups! Thank you!
Very yummy...Mini I am becoming an addict to your recipes.