Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I made this recipe up for myself and I thought it was very tasty. Be sure to use the Garlic Seasoned Chicken Broth, and you shouldn't have to add any extra spices, unless you just want to.
- 1 can garlic seasoned chicken broth
- 1 can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄2 cup pasta shells, uncooked
- 2 ounces sliced cooked chicken
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) can mixed vegetables, drained
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook for 10 minutes.