zoe,owen,andliams mommy's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In 4-quart Dutch oven, combine soup and broth. Bring to a boil.
- 2Meanwhile, separate dough into 8 biscuits; cut each in half.
- 3Dip biscuit halves in egg, coating all sides; drop into boiling soup. Cook, uncovered, 10 minutes. (Soup must be at a medium boil.) Cover; cook an additional 10 minutes or until dumplings are light and fluffy.
- 4To serve, carefully remove dumplings from soup. Ladle soup into bowls. Top each with dumplings. Sprinkle with parsley.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Soup and Dumplings
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.2
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 48.6 mg
- Sodium 2278.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 9.8 g