1/3 Photos of Chicken Soup - a Gift to Comfort a Friend
1 hr 15 mins
Diana #2's Note:
It's been proven...chicken soup is good when you're under the weather. So why not include it as part of a 'Feel Better Soon' gift basket. Add a book, a big soup mug and a pair of warm fuzzy socks. With this gift, and your good wishes, they'll be feeling better in no time. Created for the 2010 Category Craze-E Contest.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Add chicken drumsticks. Bring back up to a boil, then reduce heat to medium. Boil gently for 20 minutes, or until the meat is thoroughly cooked. Remove the meat and set aside.
- 2Bring broth back up to boil and add the lentils, onion, poultry seasoning and black pepper. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 15 minutes.
- 3Add linguine, carrots, zucchini and salt, if using. Boil gently until pasta is tender.
- 4Add cut chicken and corn. Heat through and serve.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Soup - a Gift to Comfort a Friend
Serving Size: 1 (469 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.1
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 59.1 mg
- Sodium 1607.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 26.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: