- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large celery rib, thinly sliced
- 2 large carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 can low sodium chicken broth
- 453.59 g bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 411.06 g can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (453.59 g) can no-salt-added tomato sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil in large dutch oven on top of the stove.
- Add chicken, onion, celery, carrots, and garlic.
- Saute until chicken is no longer pink and the veggies have softened.
- Pour in the chicken broth, diced tomatoes, and tomato sauce; bring to a boil.
- Add the frozen mixed vegetables and return to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until veggies are tender, about 20 minutes.