- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1419.54 ml chicken stock or 1419.54 ml broth
- 3 garlic cloves
- 709.77 ml cooked chicken
- 2.46 ml thyme
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 1.23 ml parsley
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 118.29 ml elbow macaroni
- 1 small zucchini (med. chopped)
- 1 tomatoes, med. peeled and chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil, add onion and cook until soft.
- Add stock stock, garlic, thyme, pepper, and parsley. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover, and let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add carrots and macaroni-let simmer for 15 more minutes.
- Stir in tomato, zucchini and chicken, cook until thoroughly heated.