Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This sounds yummy too, posting for nutritional info...
- 2 cups chicken breasts, strips, cooked and cubed
- 1 1⁄2 cups long-grain white rice, cooked
- 3 eggs, hard boiled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 10 3⁄4 ounces low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 cup Rice Krispies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 2-quart casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine chicken, rice, eggs, onions, and salt in a medium mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Fold in mushroom soup and mayonnaise. Mix well.
- Spoon and spread mixture evenly into prepared dish.
- Sprinkle Rice Krispies over top.
- Bake for 45 minutes.