Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This sounds yummy too, posting for nutritional info...
Make and share this Chicken Souffle recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 2-quart casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine chicken, rice, eggs, onions, and salt in a medium mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Fold in mushroom soup and mayonnaise. Mix well.
- Spoon and spread mixture evenly into prepared dish.
- Sprinkle Rice Krispies over top.
- Bake for 45 minutes.