1 hr 5 mins
This sounds yummy too, posting for nutritional info...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Spray a 2-quart casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- 3Combine chicken, rice, eggs, onions, and salt in a medium mixing bowl. Mix well.
- 4Fold in mushroom soup and mayonnaise. Mix well.
- 5Spoon and spread mixture evenly into prepared dish.
- 6Sprinkle Rice Krispies over top.
- 7Bake for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Souffle
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.7
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 81.7 mg
- Sodium 314.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat cream of mushroom soup