This is a recipe that can be used as a low calorie family dinner or add pasta and indulge. It is the flavoring of the chicken that does the trick
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add olive to skillet and heat on medium.
- 2Add the chicken to skillet
- 3Cook until well browned on both sides(about 10 minutes).
- 4Remove the chicken from the skillet.
- 5Stir the sauce and vinegar in the skillet and cook for 2 minutes (don't stop stirring!)
- 6Add basil to the skillet
- 7Return the chicken to the skillet.
- 8Reduce the heat to low.
- 9Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- 10Slice the chicken breast halves to an edible size
- 11Serve the chicken and sauce over the penne. Sprinkle with the cheese.
- 12To keep the calories down serve the chicken without the penne and add a nice salad.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Sorrento (Balsamic)
Serving Size: 1 (387 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 682.3
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 81.5 mg
- Sodium 929.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.1 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 35.4 g