Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a recipe that can be used as a low calorie family dinner or add pasta and indulge. It is the flavoring of the chicken that does the trick
- Add olive to skillet and heat on medium.
- Add the chicken to skillet
- Cook until well browned on both sides(about 10 minutes).
- Remove the chicken from the skillet.
- Stir the sauce and vinegar in the skillet and cook for 2 minutes (don't stop stirring!)
- Add basil to the skillet
- Return the chicken to the skillet.
- Reduce the heat to low.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Slice the chicken breast halves to an edible size
- Serve the chicken and sauce over the penne. Sprinkle with the cheese.
- To keep the calories down serve the chicken without the penne and add a nice salad.