This is an adoption from the Garlic Lover's Cookbook (Cookbook Swap 2007) and a request to post. I made this for my family and the whole house smelled aromatic and comforting. It was a big hit at our house, hope it is at yours.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 118.32 ml garlic, blanched this is approximate depending on size of garlic bulb (I used 2 very large ones, 2 whole heads)
- 473.18 ml chopped tomatoes
- 118.29 ml white wine
- 118.29 ml chicken broth
- 9.85 ml tarragon
- 2.46 ml marjoram
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Saute chicken in pan with olive oil spray til golden outside.
- Lay chicken breasts in roasting pan in a single layer.
- Lay BLANCHED garlic over chicken breasts.
- Whisk together tomatoes, wine, broth, tarragon and marjoram and pour over top of chicken and garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Served with garlic roasted potatoes, green beans and a loaf of crusty homemade herb bread.