1/3 Photos of Chicken Skewers With Spicy Peanut Sauce
A spicy, fun way to dress up the boneless skinless chicken breasts we always have on hand. These work as a main dish for a weeknight meal, or a different appetizer or snack for a casual party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 inch piece lemongrass
- 1 tablespoon Asian chili sauce (like Sriracha)
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 lime, juice of
- 1Combine all sauce ingredients in a food processor and mix. Thin as needed with a little water or rice vinegar, just until sauce is smooth. It will be very thick at this stage. This is okay!
- 2Cut each chicken breast lengthwise into four strips. Toss strips with lime juice, soy sauce, vinegar and cardamom. Allow to sit in this mixture for about an hour.
- 3Preheat grill or broiler, and cook chicken until done and lightly browned.
- 4Warm sauce in a small saucepan, and drizzle over cooked chicken, or serve on the side for dipping.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Skewers With Spicy Peanut Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 536.5
- Calories from Fat 306
- Total Fat 34.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 1127.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 44.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Asian chili sauce