Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This has a nice fresh taste to it and it is low in fat and calories. Prep time does not include marinate time.
- 1⁄3 cup pink grapefruit juice, squeezed reserve squeezed fruit
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- remaining pulp from squeezed grapefruit
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- olive oil
- In a bowl, mix grapefruit juice, soy sauce, pulp and crushed garlic. Marinate chicken for a few hours. Place pieces of chicken on skewers.
- In a warm skillet, add olive oil and sauté chicken until thoroughly cooked.
- Or put on grill.
I used this marinade for 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts. But I didn't do skewers. I used bottled unsweetened pink grapefruit juice. So I didn't have pulp. But even though, it was great. The chicken was in the marinade overnight. So tasty. We cooked it on the grill. Thanks MRSJSPANTS :)