Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. An easy recipe you can man with ingredients on hand.
- 2 cups defrosted Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- fresh ground pepper
- Line a muffin tin with 6 muffins with Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns. Bake in a medium oven for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Blend the chicken, cheese milk and seasonings in a mixing bowl. Add to the muffin pan with the potatoes. Bake for an additional 25-35 minutes.