1/2 Photos of Chicken Simon and Garfunkel
1 hr 25 mins
My sister in law gave me this recipe. It is pretty darn good. Thanks Janet!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound the chicken breast halves to flatten.
- 2Place 1 slice of cheese on top of each breast, roll up, and secure with toothpicks.
- 3Dip each breast into beaten egg, then roll in mixture of half flour and half bread crumbs until well coated.
- 4Place breasts in greased baking dish.
- 5Mix parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme into melted butter. Pour over chicken.
- 6Bake 30 minutes in a 325 deg. F. oven.
- 7Pour wine over chicken and bake another 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Simon and Garfunkel
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 486.1
- Calories from Fat 322
- Total Fat 35.8 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 183.1 mg
- Sodium 435.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 34.8 g