- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup Chinese wine or 1⁄2 cup dry sherry
- 2 star anise
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bunch bok choy or 1 bunch chinese greens, trimmed and halved
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the ginger, sesame oil, soy sauce, cooking wine or sherry, star anise, cinnamon stick and sugar in a frying pan over high heat and bring to a boil.
- Add the chicken and cook for 6-7 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Add the greens to the pan and cook for 2 minutes or until tender.
- Place chicken and greens on serving plates and spoon over pan juices as sauce.
- Serve with steamed rice.