Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Same as the one served at Dave and Busters. Very creamy great flavor
Make and share this Chicken & Shrimp Rockefeller recipe from Food.com.
- 5 ounces chicken breasts, marinated in
- caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄2 tablespoon canola oil
- 5 peeled and deveined shrimp
- 3 ounces fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon chopped sun-dried tomato
- 1⁄4 cup alfredo sauce
- 2 tablespoons alfredo sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon blackening seasoning
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 3 ounces steamed broccoli
- 3⁄4 cup mashed potatoes
- 1. On a clean and oiled chargrill, place chicken breast skin side down.
- 2. Cook chicken until it reaches 165 degrees for 15 seconds.
- 3. Heat sauté pan and add 1/2 tablespoon of canola oil.
- 4. Add shrimp and sauté for 1 ½ minutes.
- 5. Add spinach and chopped tomatoes and sauté for 30 seconds.
- 6. Add Alfredo or béchamel sauce and poultry seasoning.
- 7. Mixing all ingredients together well, bring sauce to a simmer. Do not boil or over-reduce sauce.
- 8. Place the chicken breast on a plate. Place the shrimp and sauce over the chicken.
- 9. Sprinkle the chicken and shrimp evenly with grated Parmesan cheese.
- 10. Serve with mashed potatoes and steamed broccolini.