Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found this in the local newspaper. They said these noodles have low carbs and low fat. You can find them in the Asian aisle.
- 10 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups carrots, shredded
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 3 (8 ounce) packagesfettucine style shirataki noodles, drained and well rinsed before cooking them
- 4 cups chicken breasts, shredded
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- In a Dutch oven over medium heat, bring the broth to a boil. Add the carrots, celery, ginger and garlic. Cook, uncovered until the veggies are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add the shirataki noodles and chicken, then simmer until the noodles are just hot, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the dill and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.