Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I created this very easy recipe and everyone has loved it very much. It's always a big hit!
- 4 -6 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 4 cups regular real sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup drinking cream sherry
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- In a deep baking dish, place 4 cans cream of mushroom soup (undiluted), 4 cups sour cream, 1/2 cup cream sherry, salt, pepper, tarragon, garlic powder, thyme, curry powder, melted butter and mix real well.
- Bury the chicken breasts in the mix and then sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake uncovered in preheated oven at 375°F for 60 minutes.
- Use the sauce over the chicken breasts as gravy and also as gravy over stuffing, mashed potatoes, etc.
- Leftover gravy can be frozen and later used over mashed potatoes, biscuits, toast, poultry or fish.