Full of Flavor
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop chicken into medium sized pieces.
- 2In a bowl, whisk together the garlic, green onion, lemon juice and olive oil.
- 3Then add the curry powder, cumin, salt and pepper; whisk all together.
- 4Add the chicken and coat it completely with the marinade.
- 5If time permits, leave the chicken to marinate in the fridge for at least an hour.
- 6Preheat pan to medium heat.
- 7Pour chicken and all marinade into pan and grill until chicken is fully cooked through.
- 8Serve with heated pita bread and tahini sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Shawarma
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.0
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 723.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 25.9 g