- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped shopping list
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped (or more according to your taste)
- 5 green onions, diced
- 9.85 ml lemon juice
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 9.85 ml curry powder (or more according to your taste)
- 4.92 ml cumin
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92-9.85 ml ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop chicken into medium sized pieces.
- In a bowl, whisk together the garlic, green onion, lemon juice and olive oil.
- Then add the curry powder, cumin, salt and pepper; whisk all together.
- Add the chicken and coat it completely with the marinade.
- If time permits, leave the chicken to marinate in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Preheat pan to medium heat.
- Pour chicken and all marinade into pan and grill until chicken is fully cooked through.
- Serve with heated pita bread and tahini sauce.