- 12 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- flour, for dusting the breasts
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 cup prepared Italian dressing
- 1 cup water
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen concentrated orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Dredge the breasts in flour, shake off excess.
- In a skillet brown the beasts in the butter, Pour The Italian dressing over the breasts,turn to coat all sides, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place breasts in a baking dish with the sauce.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken.
- Bake for apprx 20 minutes or until done but watch carefully that the glaze doesn't burn, if it starts to brown too soon cover loosely with foil.