Recipe by teresas
Found this in my cookbook called "Just 100 calories". Prep time does not include soaking the wooden skewers.
Top Review by Baby Kato
This is a lovely recipe Teresa. The chicken was moist, tender and delicious. Loved the dressing it really added to the overall flavor of the dish. Thank you for sharing this recipe. It was refreshing and very filling, with lovely flavors and great textures. Made FYC Tag Game.
- 4 ounces chicken breasts, skinless, boneless and cut into thin strips or 4 ounces chicken, stir-fry strips
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce, divided
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 6 ounces mixed salad greens
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 bunch radish, trimmed, washed, and sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons low-fat plain yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Thread the chicken onto 8 presoaked wooden skewers.
- Mix 2 tbs of lemon juice, 1 tbs of soy sauce, and the honey together in a small bowl.
- Brush the mixture over the chicken and let marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat the broiler to high and line the broiler rack with foil.
- Arrange the salad greens on a large serving platter and top with the sliced onion and grated carrot.
- Scatter the radishes over the greens.
- Cook the chicken kabobs under the broiler for 8 to 10 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Remove from the broiler and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Mix the yogurt, the remaining lemon juice, and soy sauce in a small bowl and drizzle over the salad.