1/2 Photos of Chicken Sesame Kabobs With Salad
Found this in my cookbook called "Just 100 calories". Prep time does not include soaking the wooden skewers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces chicken breasts, skinless, boneless and cut into thin strips or 4 ounces chicken, stir-fry strips
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce, divided
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 6 ounces mixed salad greens
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 bunch radish, trimmed, washed, and sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons low-fat plain yogurt
- 1Thread the chicken onto 8 presoaked wooden skewers.
- 2Mix 2 tbs of lemon juice, 1 tbs of soy sauce, and the honey together in a small bowl.
- 3Brush the mixture over the chicken and let marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- 4Preheat the broiler to high and line the broiler rack with foil.
- 5Arrange the salad greens on a large serving platter and top with the sliced onion and grated carrot.
- 6Scatter the radishes over the greens.
- 7Cook the chicken kabobs under the broiler for 8 to 10 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- 8Remove from the broiler and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- 9Mix the yogurt, the remaining lemon juice, and soy sauce in a small bowl and drizzle over the salad.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Sesame Kabobs With Salad
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.2
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 37.6 mg
- Sodium 840.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 16.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens