Recipe by Dib's
The original recipe is from Kathy Layton. It has been fiddled with but I did want to give credit where the recipe started.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 5 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken breast into 1-inch cubes.
- In a freezer bag or one of the same size combine the bread crumbs, sesame seeds and parsley.
- In a small bowl combine the mayo, onion powder, garlic powder, dry mustard, and black pepper.
- Mix together well with a whisk until well incorporated.
- Heat oil in a medium or large fry pan over medium high heat.
- Coat chicken in the mayonnaise mixture, then in the crumb mixture and fry in the hot oil until cooked, around 6-7 minutes for both sides.
- Sauce: Whisk together in a small bowl the mayonnaise, honey and Dijon mustard.
- Dip chicken bites in sauce.